WATER QUALITY SAMPLING
If implemented correctly, water quality sampling is an effective way of ensuring your water systems are clean and free from bacterial growth.
Sampling schedules should only be implemented where necessary. Legionella monitoring should be carried out where there is doubt about the efficacy of the control regime or it is known that recommended temperatures, disinfectant concentrations or other precautions are not being consistently achieved throughout the system.
CDS Rose Ltd, working with our trusted partners Alpha Scientific/Adey a UKAS-accredited laboratory, can offer a wide range of water quality testing. These tests include Legionella, TVC, E.Coli, Coliforms, Pseudomonas and a number of chemical analyses for your domestic and closed systems.
Our microbiological sampling can help you to understand the condition of your domestic water
systems while our closed system diagnostic testing will assist in ensuring that your chilled or heated water systems are being treated correctly in order to prevent corrosion and maintain their efficiency.
We can also provide you with a service to test Swimming and Hydrotherapy pool water both routinely or as part of an investigation.
WHEN SHOULD I CONSIDER WATER QUALITY SAMPLING?
● Where thermal control of the system is lost
● Where control levels of the treatment regime, eg Chemical/disinfectant concentrations, are not being consistently achieved
● If you have high-risk areas in your building - eg areas of low usage
● If you have employees or service users that are of increased susceptibility
● Where there is a suspected or identified case or outbreak of Legionnaire’s disease